- Quick Links
- Updated Trade Topic Edit Time Limits by njaguar 519 days, 20 hours ago
- Hello everyone!
If you are the topic creator of a trade, you can now edit your first post for up to 3 days from the time it was created, or 3 days from the last edit.
This should help traders keep their first post up to date, as well as help others quickly see what you are selling or in search of.
Please note this only applies to the first post in a topic (#1), and only in forums that are designated as trading forums (ones that have the trade icons). This feature is not available to high warned or locked users.
- Live Streams (via Twitch.tv) by njaguar 1016 days, 9 hours ago
- Hello everyone!
Live Streams: http://forums.d2jsp.org/streams.php
I finished up a new feature for you all that is currently in beta testing that I wanted to share with you. It is a Live Streams indexing page, that works similar to the Photo Gallery. There are some key differences:
- To add a stream costs FG. This is to ensure maximum quality of streams and streamers
- The ability to add a sponsorship to your stream, which in turn increases the listing ranking (sort order). This feature also gives you 10% of the FG people pay towards donating to your stream to increase its ranking.
- You can also attach the twitch.tv chat to your stream for FG
More features will be added, such as filtering by online/offline, etc.
Thanks, hope you find it useful!
(Big thanks to ArtofApocalypse for adding the first actual d2jsp member stream!) And monster thanks to Markro for helping me finalize the design and help motivate me to finish this.
- Instant Messenger / Irc.d2jsp.org Updates by njaguar 1371 days, 19 hours ago
- Hello everyone!
A few days ago I pushed out a completely rewritten version of the Instant Messenger that makes use of a custom coded IRC server that I wrote. You should have the same functionality you've come to expect with the old dIM, plus more features with the new. As before, all messages and notifications will be real-time. All guilds that purchased a chat automatically have a channel within the IRC, and any new purchases are sync'd automatically.
A brief summary of additional new features:
- You can use a 3rd party IRC client to connect to the network, just point it to irc.d2jsp.org, port 6667
- You will now get notifications whenever any user replies to one of your topics.
- You can connect from multiple locations, and all activity will be sync'd to each connection. What this means is that you could have the IM open at home, and on your phone, at the same time.
- Public chat channels (#d2jsp, etc)
- Ability to make guild chat channels public, as well as rank options to set auto op and voice modes for guild members.
- You can directly message any user that is currently online, they no longer have to be on your friend list.
Just as before, you will still receive New PM, Gold, Friend Requests, and My Events notifications via the IM/IRC. Just leave it open to take advantage of this feature.
Since I wrote the IRCIM server from scratch, I have full control over its features, which means that it is a "closed system" and requires a d2jsp account in good standing. All site rules apply to every aspect of d2jsp, including the IRC/IM.
Big thanks to Kevin and Markro for helping me with my early beta testing, and to all those that helped report issues in the past couple days!
Thanks everyone, and enjoy!
If you would like to donate to njaguar's great efforts and work, please click the link below.